Spray foam insulation is the best and efficient in the marketplace. It gives. This is a procedure by which two fluids are sprayed on surfaces to be insulated and mixed. When the item is connected to the surface, it becomes more solid and expands. If you want to keep your home Warm and Bills Low you can use spray foam insulations.
As this item swells instantly, it's possible to use it to any depth from a single (1) inch. It adheres to many construction materials. This barrier insulation product may be used alone without needing to bring another vapor barrier and also an air barrier.
This item, since it's sprayed, has the ability. At length, the surface is fully adhered to by the foam by bending into the cracks and leaving no film of air between its substrate and the insulation. Additionally, it's likely to protect against all sorts of condensation between the surface and the insulating material.
This way you can be certain that the task is completed based on standards and a quality that was fantastic.
- Very tight, it eliminates all air infiltration (air barrier).
- It is weather and mold resistant.
- The highest R factor of all insulating materials with R-7 per inch of foam insulation.
- The foam is resistant to most oils, solvents and other chemicals.
- Polyurethane is odorless, it does not emit or absorb odor.
- It is stable, does not collapse, does not settle and does not crumble.
- It adheres to 100% of the surface to be insulated, no air space between the insulation and the even for the most irregular surfaces.