We are living in the 21st century, where everything is advanced, work-bound and fast pace. To survive this, one has to be fast and quick enough to do and perform all jobs. Sometimes our work creates pressure due to which we tend to ignore our health, fitness, friends and family. Our jobs mostly require desk jobs or long sitting and standing hours, hectic time schedules, bending or lifting heavy weights etc. The daily jobs are considered the main cause of lower back pain. Jobs ranging from outdoor hard labor work to the indoor office or desk jobs to household works. Back pain does not occur from a single activity. It requires a set of many bad posture events or activities to cause back pain.
Back solutions clinic is considered the most reliable and result oriented when treatment of lower back pain Melbourne is concerned. They have performed a series of different experiments and diagnosis to determine the root causes of lower back pain and also its various treatments, as back pain varies from person to person. The intensity and condition of the injury or problem and its related treatment will depend upon person to person and their medical case history and also the results of their thorough physical and medical examination. The various common causes of back pain are as follows:
- Obesity or being overweight.
- Bad posture while standing, sitting and bending.
- Injury or accident.
- Slipped disc and herniated disc.
- Ruptured disc or bulging disc.
- Sciatica and piriformis syndrome.
- Disc degenerative disorder.
- Nerve disorder.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Strenuous jobs like mentioned above.
- Stress and depression.
- Lack of physical movement or exercises.
The various different careers for both men and women that are often the main sources for the cause of lower back pain are carpenters, auto mechanics, Desk jobs, nursing, machine operators, childcare workers, hairdressers, Maids or housekeepers, restaurant workers, etc. There are a set of non-surgical treatments are being discovered to provide back pain Melbourne relief. They are:
- Medications – Various pain–relieving and anti-inflammatory drugs, medicines and steroidal injections are available to provide immediate back pain relief. They should be consumed only after a prescription from the experts as they have adverse side effects if taken in absurd quantity.
- Ice and heat therapy – Ice reduces inflammation and numbs the pain affected area thus providing back pain relief. Heat increases the blood circulation flow and releases essential nutrients and removes waste toxins from the body thus making the body relax and also relieves pain.
- A balanced diet for controlled weight – One must have a balanced and healthy diet which helps in controlling body weight thus avoiding pressure being put on the nerves by extra weight.
- Exercises – A set of stretching and core strengthening exercises should be performed as they make the core area muscles strong and flexible, especially the back and abdominal muscles. A stronger core is beneficial for a healthy and longer life.
- Aerobics, yoga and acupuncture – These all also help in curing the back pain relief with frequent use and time.